Friday, January 20, 2012

tired

you was not there when i needed you. so is this proving that giving up on you is the right thing to do? it is so difficult to give up. i was like moody and blur this few days. i am having headache and i am crying over you every time i think bout you. but now life is so difficult for me. i get into fights with almost everyone i know.

i was like holding on my temper on you, you always walk away from me these few days. i know you're busy but i just need you to be with me at this time when i don have him with me. you just didn't notice it and always walking away from me.
it is now a fake smile on my shit face.

sorry to a friend that i fought with you twice i didn't meant to fight. it us just i am in a very tension mood. really very sorry.

and sorry i am letting you down. i not strong enough so i am doubting myself now. although you told me not to. but i just tend to. everything other ppl said making me doubt myself. i lack of confident and there's nobody there for me. i just hv no one to cry on. no one to talk to. no one to look for. there's is no one. i can't even rely on myself. it's just pain. and hiding and crying.

i am sick of these kind of life i am living,smiling although i don want to talking even i don want to. doing everything i don want don like!!

1 comment: