Tuesday, February 22, 2011

frustrated and dissapointed. zhi zhu zhen de bu hui chang le. at least it don happen to me. now, i am lost, who betrayed who? you or me? you seem so innocent. you looks like you did'nt even did anything wrong. but you did. you left me behind without looking back. the distance between me and you are going further and further.
and you, i am afraid that i'll lose you. maybe one day my place will be replca by him. someday, i will be replace by someone. i hate thinking ike this but i can't stop thinking like this. the flash back in my mind is killing me. i found out you don need me much. please i beg you, let me feel safer.
you, maybe is me , maybe it's you, i don't know. i am trapped now. i don know why. you treat me so cool this few days. i hate this feeling. been leaving behind.

please, you guys that's walking away pleasa look back and see what or who you had left behind. and what you had did to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment